Tuesday, September 25, 2018

40 Before 40

I'm staring at 40... right in the face. 

I have just about eight months left in my thirties and I realize, now, that I have so much to do before I can turn the page on another year, another decade really. So this is my beginning. 

I posted to my Facebook page recently that I was looking for some ideas of what to put on my "40 Before 40" bucket list. Fifty-some-odd Comments later, I had a list that included a lot of traveling, skydiving, and adventures. I'm ruling out skydiving right now. That is something I am not at all interested in doing. Not today, not tomorrow, not by the time I turn 40. Traveling I do as often as I can, so that is easy to incorporate. And I just got to thinking about how I was going to go about adding things to my bucket list, and if it was important to chronicle it for others to see. I think it is more important for me to know that I am marking things off of my list, though I have decided to start this blog back up and include my accomplishments as I work toward becoming 40. 

For those of you reading, wish me luck. I've got a lot of things to work on!
 

This is me... Looking at you 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment