Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Writer's Block

 

14 years ago I started college at Western Kentucky University. I never finished. 

Last fall, I decided it was time to give it a go again. So I took two classes, an Office/Business course and a General Education credit. I did the same thing in the spring. After sitting out the summer semester, I've began my third semester at WKU with Office Administration and English 100. 

I think I'm totally going to fail! I feel like I have the hardest time figuring out what the homework assignment truly is or when it's due. I'm 32! I should understand the syllabus! I hope I can make it through this semester with passing grades. I don't know what I'll do if I don't. You know, you think to yourself "self, you're not the worst writer in the world". Then you have to take ENG 100. 

Just wish me luck... I think I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment