Sunday, July 24, 2011

Beautiful Dreamer

Sometimes I find it so hard to be positive. But when I do, it seems like I wander on over to a good friend's blog and everything gets better. I hadn't been keeping up lately because of all of my travels. But today, I decided I would see what was going on in her world. And I was not disappointed.

My gypsy friend is a beautiful dreamer. She inspires me to look into myself and find happiness. And how does she do it? Just reading her blog entries and listening to her playlist... nothing special... nothing made just for me. She's just so free with her words and her soul is so open to understanding. I have read and re-read some of her latest entries finding different things that touch my soul each time.

You know there's something special there when you get so much out of the most normal things a person says. I could sit on a porch with her in the pale moonlight talking about nothing at all, just hearing silence... and yet hear the most beautiful conversation. Friends like her are few and far between. And I'm so glad I have her positivity in my life. Cameron... you inspire me to dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment