Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Let Freedom Ring


If you know my family... you know that we love big, we laugh big, and we party big. Here are a few shots from this year's Independence Day party... It doesn't get too much better than this, really...
Nolan and his baseball bat... Floord playing for our party, third year in a row... Crystal and Magaily enjoying a cupcake and the music... me and my cousin, Chris (yeah, he's pretty great!)




Mom gettin' a little Floord love from Josh for her birthday... Me and my sister, my forever friend... My beautiful mother and me, big smiles... me and my nephew, the reason I smile every day!



My dad is pretty great... I love my brother and sister... This photo was a remake from three years ago with Amber, me, Nolan, Larea, Magaily, and Crystal... This pic of me and my brother was funny because at the time this was taken, I truly was feeling a little blurry and yet very happy!

These photos are pictures of the people I love more than anything in this world.... My family... 
It was an amazing party, yet again this year. It just keeps getting better...

No comments:

Post a Comment