Friday, March 9, 2012

SWF

Single white female seeking single white male... or single white female... someone to hang out with and get me off my lazy bum. Anyone out there? Any takers?

I'm learning just how old I really am these days. I have the desire to go out and dress up and have a good time, but I have no desire to get up and actually do it. I mean, it's 9:14 on a Friday night and I'm at home. I'm single! I should be out painting the town red. But I'm perfectly content hanging at home watching a movie or taking a hot bath. I could totally go to bed any time. I know... it's pathetic.

Is this normal? Is it normal for a 30-something single girl to want to just hang out at home on a Friday night? I mean, I'm dressed. My hair is done - and it looks somewhat decent. I'm even wearing makeup. WHAT?! Yeah... you know how it is. (Honestly, I came home from work determined to figure out this whole "curl-your-hair-with-your-flat-iron-thing" but it didn't really work out for me. I had the big hair thing going so I had to do something with it. Hence the makeup. Anyway...)

So what do I do now? How do I get out of the funk? I mean, yeah... it would help if I had single girlfriends to go out with from time-to-time. At my age, most girls are married and/or have children already. I don't have either. (That is not my attempt at a pity party... LOL) I enjoy being single and not having certain responsibilities. So I guess I need to figure it all out. I need to figure out how to mesh the "home-life" with the "party-girl" or "good-time-girl" that's still inside me. Hmmm... any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment