Sunday, February 5, 2012

What a Day?!

Today has been a long, eventful day. And I must say that it's been pretty good.

I traveled this afternoon with my family to Nashville because I was in need of mascara. Yes... it does sound frivolous, however this mascara was worth the drive. Once we got to The Mall at Green Hills, we did a nice sweep of the many stores there and decided we weren't quite wealthy enough to go into every store. BUT... We did make a few purchases and enjoyed our time there.

After that... we headed down for a late lunch at the Margaritaville downtown on Broadway. It's always a good time with boat drinks... and a great "cheeseburger in paradise." The atmosphere there is always so great.

I had dinner with one of my best girls, Beth, and we talked and laughed and came up with a couple of inside jokes (which I'm sure we'll be laughing about for a while). And then I decided I would stop off at Tidball's and drink in the sounds of the Lost River Cavemen. While there, I chatted things up with Tidball and a few others. I was so happy to see Ashley there. She's a really great girl, and it has been forever since I've seen her. In fact, tonight was probably the first night I've actually hung out with her. Anyway... it was a good night and I had a good time. And now... it's time for bed. So, I'll leave you with the one photo I took today...


It's Ashley and me at Tidball's... What a great day?! And this is why I LOVE Saturdays... and drinks made with finger hearts. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment