Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Best Day

I don't know if you know already, but I have a wonderful mother. She has always been on my side and has always supported me, no matter what. I look at the relationships that some of my friends have with their mothers and I wonder why everyone can't have what we have. It's more important to me than probably any other relationship. And she's more important to me than probably any other person. I love her for everything she is... and especially what she isn't. My mom rocks at being there for me. She calls me her chatterbox and doesn't mind listening to me ramble on... or vent ('cause you know I do that to her a lot). I have the kind of mom a lot of people wish they had. And I'd do anything in the world for her.

Today was the best day, as is every day that I get to spend with my mom. And I've listened to that Taylor Swift song yet again today thinking about her and our relationship. And I'm so thankful to have her as my mom, but mostly as my friend.


Today is a day to celebrate mom. And I hope that I've done just that. Mom... if you're reading this... I think you rock! And I hope you know what you mean to me. I love you! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment