Monday, May 2, 2011

I like watchin' the puddles gather rain...

I feel this song in me lately. Is it the rain? Hmmm... I honestly don't think so. I just keep seeing that cute little bee buzzing around dancing so freely feeling happiness within herself. What a beautiful song?! What a beautiful girl... and what a beautiful moment.

I feel like her some days. I feel like her today. Free and happy... inside me. I can breathe in the air and smell the rain that gathers in the grass outside my home.

Spring rain smells different from summer rain... and fall and winter rain. There is a fresh smell in it. A smell that says there are new beginnings in the air. Grasp them!


I know, I know... we have had a ton of rain lately. And yeah, sure we could use a little sun just for morale. But I love the rain. I have no problems walking in the rain, even without an umbrella. And every year on my bucket list, I put dance in the rain. I think it's that important. This picture inspires me in so many ways. I love the feeling it gives me. That same feeling I get listening to No Rain by Blind Melon. Young... fun... happy... free.

No comments:

Post a Comment