Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hamster Wheel

I lost myself a long time ago and haven't quite found my way back home. I thought that maybe I needed a little vacation. I was driving myself crazy sitting in one place. So I went on vacation. I went down south just knowing I would find that peace that I was looking for. But I didn't. I came home with that same empty feeling of not knowing what's going on inside of me.

I feel like I have so much to get out. I feel like if I just opened my mouth and let my thoughts escape me, I would feel so much better. But when I try that, nothing comes out. It's almost like the wheels are spinning but I'm going nowhere. I'm sure there's a clear answer to this, but I have yet to find it. Until I get off the wheel, I may not find it.

Maybe vacations aren't what I need. It's becoming obvious that escaping isn't the answer.

1 comment:

  1. Girl...YESSSS! Me, too. Only, I am just wanting to stay home and unplug from Ky again...drama of my sister's, drama of a few old friends...drama of possible future visitors that I don't want to deal with...yes, you know who...coming to Blackshear. We'd managed to escape a couple of years ago..now, I'm thinking we didn't go far enough... I'm just in a funk, too. :( Hope you get some sunshine soon, girl...when you figure out how to feel better, lemme know :)

    ReplyDelete