Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just. Shut. Up.

I'm still on my soap box, apparently. But another text from Tweedle-Dumb just came in and it reminded me of a situation a friend of mine has been put in lately... so I just wanted to hit on this one for a moment.

When I say I'm done with a conversation, that does not mean I want you to continue blabbing on about things I care nothing about. It means I'm done. Why can people just NOT shut up?? I feel like there is some sort of mechanism instilled in their brains that keeps them going on and on.

Now, I'm a talker. My mom always calls me her chatterbox, especially when I come home from a trip. I just don't stop talking. But I have major issues with people who just don't know when to stop. There should be some kind of manual on how to deal with idiots that just don't get it. They exhaust me with their stupidity. I mean, can they hear the stupid coming out of their mouths?? Ugh! Just. Shut. Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment