Friday, July 20, 2012

Reviews... Previews...

My family eats out a lot. And when I say "a lot," I really mean a lot. We like to try out new restaurants, as well as give old restaurants another go. We have always had excellent service at places like Cheddar's (Thank you, Brad) and Chick-Fil-A (Great people!). But there are a few places that just can't seem to get their acts together. So, with that being said... this is the beginning of lots of different kinds of reviews.

I will add my thoughts, comments, and critiques of the many restaurants my family has had the pleasure (and often times the unfortunate moments) to enjoy. Keep looking... I'll be posting about Mellow Mushroom Bowling Green, The Aquarium Restaurant at Opry Mills, and 12A Buoy of Fort Pierce, FL.

Happy weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment