Friday, July 20, 2012

Mister B's Pizza & Wings

You didn't think ALL my reviews were going to be bad, did you?? Well maybe you did. This one, however, is not.

The family went to dinner tonight in search of a place we haven't been to in a while or somewhere we haven't been at all. For weeks (months maybe) I've been hearing how good this new wing place was that opened up next to Rafferty's on Scottsville Road. So... as we were driving down the road we made a collective decision that today was the day we were going to check it out.


Upon arrival, we were seated promptly. There was a slight issue with the air conditioner dripping condensation, but that wasn't a big deal to us at all. We sat and looked over the menu which provided a little bit of something for everyone. And everyone ordered something different.

For starters, we tried the loaded waffle fries and the fried mushrooms. I was surprised to see that the waffle fries were a big enough appetizer to feed all of us at such a cheap price. The mushrooms were apparently amazing because the sister didn't even want to eat her fries at all. My father ordered the famous wings. They were small, but he said the quite possible could be better than Buffalo Wild Wings. Now that's saying a lot coming from someone who really only likes to eat B-Dubs wings. Dad said the wings were the perfect size and their flavor was outstanding. My mother ordered the cheeseburger, which looked to be about as big as her head when they brought it out. She, too, enjoyed her dinner. My sister ordered the Philly cheeseteak sandwich and said it was better than her favorite at Cheddar's. The nephew ordered the chicken rings, but as fate would have it... he wasn't hungry when his food came out. I ordered the buffalo chicken fingers and they were great. The flavor was mild and the chicken was fresh. My brother ordered a thin crust pepperoni pizza. It came out as a pan crust, but looked pretty much amazing. It didn't even occur to me that it was wrong until he said something about it later. But he ate it and he loved it.


There were no complaints from this peanut gallery on anything at Mister B's. I think we'll be seeing a lot of this restaurant. There are still a ton of things on the menu worth trying... and I think I saw that they deliver?? If so, we might have to see how far that delivery range is for the next ladies luncheon during the weekday.

Thank you, Mister B's for a wonderful experience... great food and a nice atmosphere. I didn't catch the name of our server tonight, but she was just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment