Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy Birthday

It seems unreal that 5 years ago, he came into my life. It just doesn't seem like he should be five already. Where did that time go?! I look at my nephew and think, "Oh my goodness! He has grown ten feet!" It's just so crazy how quickly time passes.


I mean, look at him! He's a mess! But he's precious. I love every minute that I get to spend with my little buddy, and his birthday was no different.  He and his friends had a really good time at his rock n roll party. They spray painted hair, did the limbo, and jumped in the massive MP3 player. They played musical instruments on stage, did some coloring projects, and ate lots of cake. 


It was a rockin' good time and I think everyone enjoyed it. It sure was different from all the baseball parties we've had the past few years. But I think it was perfect for my little sweetheart.


No comments:

Post a Comment