Saturday, October 27, 2012

Secrets

What is really the point in having a secret? Or keeping a secret? Or telling a secret? Or being a secret? What point does it really serve?

It's really not cool to deal in secrets all the time. It seems sneaky and dishonest. You know, kind of like a white lie or dishonesty by omission. I am not okay with any of it. Whatever happened to a little bit of honesty?

I keep going in circles with the same questions about why secrets are necessary. I do keep secrets for people, but I don't really keep secrets of my own. Maybe it is the opposite of giving "too much information" about your life. Maybe. I don't know. I don't know how to answer these questions. This is just one example of how I cannot get my thoughts out of my head.

What's your stance on secrets? On telling secrets or being the secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment