Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sickness... Health...

As the clock kept turning in September, my dad got pretty sick. In fact, we're still watching him to make sure everything is okay.

Mom called me one afternoon and asked me to go check on my father. When I got to him, he looked kind of rough. He was sitting in his truck under a shade tree. His face red and he was real weak. I insisted on taking him to the emergency room. He just wanted to go home.

He was released that night without any answers as to why he was feeling so bad. A few days later, he returned to the emergency room worried about his heart. They had checked his heart on the first visit and came up with nothing. But that doesn't really make you feel better when you're having chest pain. So back he went. This time they admitted him. They ran every test on his heart that they could and nothing came up. That's good. We've ruled out his heart.

But there still weren't many answers. Pneumonia is the last diagnosis given. So we're hoping this is all that is going on and life is getting back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment