Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Back In The Saddle

I am back from Mardi Gras!!!

I have been away from my blog for so long. I don't even know where to begin with my updates. Mardi Gras was the most fun! I became a "local" during Mardi Gras in Mississippi. Plans for New Orleans fell through. But I have to be honest... I was really okay with that. We had so much fun going to all the parades that we were just exhausted. I was really okay with skipping Bourbon Street. (p.s. I have been there before. LOL)

I haven't kept up with anything in over a week and I feel bad about it. Other than my fabulous vacation on the Gulf Coast, I've just been up to nothing. And it feels good. Work. Home. School. Work. Home. School. It's good to be back in a routine.

I must say that I am glad I'm back on the blog. And I'll be trying my best to keep it up... until the next time I'm off on vacation. I'm back in the saddle, y'all!


2 comments:

  1. Giddyup, gf ;)

    Glad to see you having a blast. That was definitely sweet tea in that cup, right? Hmmm...

    I would love to do Mardi Gras in the gulf. I think it would be too much for me to really enjoy it in New Orleans. Berg would be in mondo freak-out mode, as he always is in large crowds.

    I am shooting for St. Patrick's Day in Savannah next year... Yes indeedy. Let's start there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to St. Patrick's Day in Savannah or in New Orleans. I hear that SPD is for the locals in NOLA and Mardi Gras is for the tourists. We never made it to New Orleans but still had the most fun ever!! I recommend you do it!!

    That was definitely NOT sweet tea in my cup. It was my daiquiri from those awesome drive through shops in LA. LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete