Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Trying To Move On... An album review


I am completely in love with this new Floord album (with the exception of one song). I cannot get enough of "Like This". There is so much soul and feeling to this album. And I truly think it's worth the purchase. FIND IT NOW on iTunes or http://www.digstation.com/. I say that this band is phenomenal, but I really don't think that's enough. There's nothing better than a good bunch of guys (and a great girl) coming together to produce true music that lifts my soul and leaves me wanting more. Yes, I am a fan. I have always been a fan of Floord. But even if I weren't there's nothing I can really say to bad about this album as a whole.

"Sorry When I'm Gone" is the only song on this album that I'm not fond of. BUT... with that being said, this song is on my LIVE album and I LOVE that version. This version is just lacking something... spark... passion... heart... But the rest of the album gives you just that. I recommend this album to anyone! If it were up to me, these guys would already be big. Much love to all my boys (and girl)! Good luck to you all in the future. I love this album.

And this is my first album review. Who knows? Maybe I'll start a review of old and new artists from here on out. In the meantime, go get a copy of this CD or download it from iTunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment