Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sleep Deprived??


Am I sleep deprived or just bored? It is 5:59pm on a Tuesday afternoon and I could seriously go to bed. Maybe naps should make a come-back. It doesn't help that it's gloomy and cold outside. All I want to do is curl up in my bed and watch a movie. Or maybe heat up the bathroom and relax in a long soak with my aromatherapy. I might have to indulge in both. I mean, it's not like I have anything more important to do. And even if I did, it might be hard to get motivated tonight.

I just found out that "Tiramisu" means "pick-me-up"... I might need a little tiramisu to get through the rest of this week. The rest of the week: I'm looking forward to Friday and a ladies night with my sister at The Paint N Place. Other than that, I need to keep movin' on homework assignments so that I'm not overwhelmed with them when they come due. If I can stay just a little bit ahead on the "off" weeks, I can keep from being stressed about them.

Okay... I'm giving in to boredom and relaxation. Why not, eh?? Why not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment