Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Good Time


The time has come to pack a bag and head down south with one of my best girls. We are about to hit Mardi Gras 2011 and all the parade action there is to find. I can't help but be super excited about this little vacation. And I'm doing my best to keep my mind off of missing my little buddy. I already do. I'm hoping to get a ton of beads to bring back to a few deserving people (Nolan, Rea, Mom, Mammaw, Jennifer... LOL). I'm assured that it won't be a problem getting them (even without showing off the girls!!!). So... here's to a good week away down south. I just know I will have too many photos when I return. But is there really such a thing as too many photos???

Goodbye, Kentucky. Hello, World.

2 comments:

  1. NEVAH! Take as many photos as you want :) I love to see the world through someone else's viewfinder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't take nearly as many photos as I thought I would. I was too busy catching beads! LOL. And if you're not paying attention you'll get knocked out with a big strand of balls! LOL

    ReplyDelete