Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm Okay... It's Whatever...


Have you met the most indecisive person on the planet yet?? Well, now you have. Sometimes I wonder if there's anyone out there as indecisive as me. Most people know what they want to do with their life in their early 20s... not me. I'm 31 with no idea whatsoever. Most people know what they want to eat when they're hungry. Not me... I just say "No Asian cuisine". If plans are made then fall through, I don't get upset or totally angry over it. I'm like "I'm okay, it's whatever". And I mean it. I'm really okay with everything just being up in the air. I don't need to have things set in stone.

With that being said, I'm also okay just being who I am. I'm not perfect. I'm so far from perfect it's funny. I don't even think I'm close to normal. (By the way... what is normal??) I'm content just being mediocre. I have a job that's really nice. Is it the perfect job for me?? I don't know. I guess it depends on what I want to do with my life. I've got great friends. Is there someone out there for me? I don't know. Maybe. Either way, I'm okay... It's whatever.

So I guess I just needed a moment to reassure myself that life isn't so bad and things are okay. Could they be better... well yeah. Of course they could be better. But... they sure could be a whole lot worse. I'm happy where I'm at for the moment. And maybe one day, I'll make up my mind about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment