Friday, April 1, 2011

Really Not Understanding...

Okay so there's a lot to this post. I'll just warn you in advance.

First... Why, oh why, do you stop working Internet Explorer every time I open up a test for my business class? I can't even get the first question answered before you quit and force me to exit. I'm not very happy with you. Therefore, I have reset you and maybe you'll work now. Hopefully I can get the test reset, YET AGAIN. I've tried other browsers and they don't seem to work either. Is it the test?! (FRUSTRATING)

I'm also not understanding guys these days. You talk to one on one day. Nothing from him the next day. Talk to him the day after that. Nothing from him after that. Then there's the guy that you talk to for three weeks straight (pretty much). Then you go out of town for a week and hear nothing from him. I mean, what gives?! I know I'm not exactly playing the field professionally just yet. But I am practicing on the turf thinking about the pros. I've come a long way from Cynic-Ville, USA. I know I have a long way to go. But I just don't understand it. I've come to the conclusion that I'm either a) really boring, therefore not good conversation; b) not very attractive, so it's not worth the work getting to me; or c) all of the above. LOL.

And then the last thing on my mind is my best friend's baby girl, Lucie. I guess I really don't understand why these things happen. I know, I know. Everything happens for a reason. But this little sweetheart needs to get better really soon. I would much rather have this than her. I'm just really not understanding these days...

2 comments:

  1. It's more like:
    d) none of the above ;)
    I think there is just a shortage of good guys out there... I hear horror stories from the dating realm of peeps our age and my little sis.

    What happened to the good guys?

    Sorry about little Lucie. I hope you all get some good news and she gets better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cam... option d never occurred to me. LOL. Good guys?! Are there any more good guys? I think not. The ones I "thought" were good guys proved me wrong. This is exactly why I don't date. I have zero patience for this mess.

    As for Lucie... she has meningitis but I think she's doing okay. They flew her to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital earlier today but she's waiting in ER for a room. Thanks for the good thoughts. I hope we hear good news soon, too.

    ReplyDelete