Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

We are one week away from Santa's big day. I have done a good job of shopping so far. I've managed to buy for several people in my family and yet there's still time to spend some more.

I know the real reason for this season. I know the story of the nativity and I cherish the memories that are made every Christmas with my family.

Last night, we went to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. Nolan had the most fun watching the entire show and got a big kick out of the soldiers and the dancing Christmas trees. The dancing was lovely and the music warmed my heart.

Me, Nolan, and my sister Larea waiting on dinner at Cock of the Walk before the show.

Mammaw, Mom, and Dad waiting on dinner at Cock of the Walk before the show.

Nolan in front of this huge guitar at the Grand Ole Opry House. 
Life is so good, you know? Through all the troubles that are going on around me and the many losses I've had to count this year, it's hard to believe that one could be positive... especially someone who is a "glass half-empty" kind of girl. 

It truly is the most wonderful time of the year...


No comments:

Post a Comment