Saturday, August 27, 2011

Unfriending Friends

Ugh... so I took it upon myself tonight to de-friend and de-clutter my Facebook account. However, after spending all that time deleting people I really didn't know or people I didn't know well or talk to often, I'm still left with over 500 friends. I'm too tired to go back through it. I have everyone sorted into lists (categories of common interests). Why is it so exhausting to do that? It takes up so much time because there are so many buttons to push and options for you to choose from.

Just in case you're reading this and you were de-friended, it's nothing personal. I just had way too much going on. And you probably know as well as I do that we weren't really close friends anyway. So with that said... I'm going to get off this laptop before it dies on me.

Goodnight friends.

1 comment:

  1. When I did it, it was like cutting inches off my hair.... I felt lighter when it was over! And, it was addicting! I kept going back and trimming the edges, haha!

    ReplyDelete