Thursday, April 28, 2011

Check Out Time

I'm past my expiration for today. This week has been full of storms, and work, and homework. And I'm done, I tell ya! Even if I've made it to bed early, I've been woken up by the clapping of thunder and the sharp bursts of lightning. Last night, you'd think I'd get to catch up a little bit because Mother Nature decided to play fair for one evening. But nope... the break in severe weather didn't help the sleeping situation any. Instead, I tossed and turned all night. I think my body was in "storm! danger!" mode and didn't know how to get out of it. I'm hoping tonight will be different.

Thankfully, today went by quickly. Too quickly if you ask me. I have no idea where Thursday went. I finished a post on Facebook then turned to look at the time. I was floored when I saw that it was nearly 9 o'clock. And since my cable box is flashing something weird (Subt OFF) at me, I think I'll turn in. Or at least turn to candles and a long, hot bath. That's gotta help, right?!

Well... I just heard Mother Nature outside my window again. So I'm checking out... 'night!

1 comment:

  1. I hear a warm glass of milk helps. But, I think that's just a myth. Sounds like a recipe for a good vomit session. haha. Hope you get some z's Buzz. Look there's two in your name!!

    ReplyDelete