Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Good Ole Days


This was my life for all of high school. This band meant the world to me. But not just the band as a whole, but each of the people in it. They were my friends... but they were more family.


This was Senior Prom 1997. What a night that was?! Look how great everyone looks!! My girls were so beautiful that day... And those guys don't look too bad either.


Band Seniors of 1997


This trophy was standing on the ground... we were not holding it up. This was our first Grand Champion trophy... Marching Band Season 1996. 


Football/Marching Band Senior Night with mom and dad


I have to be honest. I was so angry with Everett (my date) in the weeks before Prom that I ordered the most expensive flowers I could find and made him pay for them. LOL. But this turned out to be a good night. LOL


I had tons of photos and put them altogether into these collages. They represent just a few of the good times we had. We might have been "band geeks" but we had the best times ever! 


Obviously, I was proud of my pizza job at Hungry Howie's. LOL. Check out the hair on the guys in the bottom right corner of this collage. I love it! I just love looking back. 

I miss these guys and hope everyone is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment