Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lost and Found

I feel lost in my thoughts lately. And not just lost in my thoughts, but lost in myself. I seem to be letting my emotions build up, like I always do. I feel like a break down is coming soon and I'm not sure when that's going to happen. Today... it's really close. I don't know if there's anywhere I could run away to or anyone I should run away from. And then I don't know who I should talk to or what I should even be talking about.

I'm really sad about a lot of things. And my thoughts are all over the place. I'm scattered and I'm angry. I was hoping that my trip to church today would open my eyes a little bit. But it just didn't.

Right now, I'm unhappy. And I don't know where to go to find happiness.

I think there's a reason the weather is so rough these days. It matches how I feel perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment