Sunday, April 17, 2011

Procrastination

So I've got my homework pretty much completed. And I've got my room pretty much cleaned up. But I'm sitting here on this computer wasting time enjoying myself doing absolutely nothing. Procrastination is a horrible thing. But, I admit, when I'm doing it I'm really doing it. I have until midnight tonight to get this homework turned in. And I really want to be able to sleep tonight. So that means I need to get this mess off of my bed. I am absolutely ridiculous.

On another note, I've decided to stop procrastinating in life. I'm no longer going to put off the things that I know I would love just because I'm worried about spending a penny or losing sleep. I know that by doing the things I want to do, I'll probably end up broke. But I also know that the richness I'll gain in experience and laughter and love will totally make up for it. I'm tired of looking back thinking "Dang! I should have done that!" or "I'll do it next time". No! There will be no "next time" because I'm going to do it THIS TIME! I know a few people that are willing to join me on this journey. I've already started my traveling adventures for the year. I've been to Gatlinburg twice already AND experienced Mardi Gras in the bayou. I can't tell you the memories I've gained already this year. But I can tell you this is only the beginning. I'm ready to let the good times roll! So... bank account, you'd better get on board! I'm about to use and abuse you to the fullest! Get ready life! 'Cause here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment