Monday, April 11, 2011

Frustration Inspiration

Frustration can lead to lots of battles within yourself. It often helps to workout, take a nap or escape from life with a long hot bath. It also helps to write about it. Lots of song writers, poets and artists get their inspiration from their anger.

I'm not angry. But I'm not really happy right now. I'm tired. And we all know what that's like... cranky. I have things on my mind that are worrying me. Most of which aren't even worth the worry, or the time to write about them. But I'm hoping this vague post will be enough to get my frustrations out a bit. And if not, I guess I'll spend time with the ole pen and paper.

So... with that being said, I have three cakes to frost for a community baby shower tomorrow. I need to find energy to push through and get it done. Once I get started, it won't take too long to finish. I just need those cakes to cool fast! I'll post pics after it's completed. It might be tomorrow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment