Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 17: I Am Thankful For...

November 17: I am thankful for wonderful friends.

I don't care what anyone says, everyone needs a friend... and mine are awesome!

I am so excited that I got to travel a lot this year with some really great friends. I made a lot of memories and share a lot of laughs. But there are some friends that I didn't get to travel with... and that's okay. They're still amazing people.

Crystal... my soul mate. You are the rainbow in my cloudy sky. You are the butter on my popcorn. You are the adult in my beverage. ;) Without you in my life, I am not sure where I would be. I know that things would be a lot different... I wouldn't really know me.



Beth... I'm so happy you are back in my life. Life has handed us a ton of ups and downs. But you know, through it all we have gotten stronger. Our friendship has become stronger. And I'm so happy to have your friendship.



Casey!!!!!!! Where are you? I have not seen you in forever. Doesn't matter though, you know how we work. You have been a great person in my life and you always will be. I'm coming to see you soon, little momma. I know you can't get out of the house much so I must come to you. :)

* Must Get Photo Soon! *

Jennifer... What a trip we had to Vegas this year?! Thank you for thinking of me when you guys decided to go. I think we had a wonderful time and I know my life will be forever changed because of it. :)


Cameron... Our friendship continues to bloom. I have so much respect for you. More than you know. I cannot wait to get together and have a warm cup of life with you.

* Must Get Photo Soon! *

Aqua... Where have the days gone? It seems like only yesterday we were hanging out together on the band bus. I heart you. You're such a beautiful person inside and out.

* Must Get Photo Soon! *

Ashley, Kelly H, and Peggy... I never knew I could meet wonderful ladies through my work and develop a lasting friendship with them. Working with you three at Green River Fire School made me realize what wonderful ladies I work with. I'm happy I got roped into working that and I look forward to many more days spent with you three. I love you all! You're amazing women!


* Must Get Photo Soon! *

Robin M... I've already talked about you... but I'm thankful for our friendship. :)



Yankee... Meeting you has changed my life in many ways. NO. I am still NOT a Yankees fan. I don't think I'll ever be able to say that in my life. But you know what you mean to me. I know you know.

* Must Get Photo Soon! *

Libbi... I love our story. I love that we met through a mutual friend and have developed a friendship connection that means the world to me. I adore you. I'm so glad that I've gotten to see you TWICE this year!! I feel like such a lucky lady! I can't wait to visit you again.



Which brings me to Mary Jo... Your name may be at the end of this, but that has nothing to do with our friendship. I think I waited until the end for you because I have so much love for you that I cannot even begin to write the words. We have something special... I know you know what I mean. When I met you 12+ years ago, I knew we would be have forever together. Our friendship still amazes me. I wish I had the words... You are such an amazing woman, mother, wife, and friend. You mean the world to me.



To all my friends that I have not mentioned, you mean the world to me. I love you all!

Dad, Mom, Larea and Jeremy... your days are coming. I have special words for all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment