Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 21: I Am Thankful For...

November 21: I am thankful for my nephew.


There is not one day that goes by that I don't smile, laugh, and feel true happiness. I'm not saying that my life is only happy because of this little dude, but he sure does make the sun shine a little brighter. 

Years ago, before Nolan came along, I wasn't so sure that I was kid-friendly at all. In fact, I'm pretty sure my entire family was thinking I wouldn't have much to do with this kid. If you knew me back then, you'd probably say they were right. I was not good with kids. I don't think any kid really liked me either. LOL. Then comes along this little boy... and he stole my heart completely. 

I'm so thankful for every moment I get to spend with him. I'm even thankful for the fits he throws from time-to-time because that means that I have him in my life. And that makes my life so special. I love him so much, and I'm pretty sure he's fond of me, too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment