Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4: I Am Thankful For...

November 4: I am thankful for the ability to speak my mind.

My friends and family all know me well enough. They know that when I have a strong opinion about something, I'm going to say it. I'm going to voice my concerns and I'm going to shout loud enough for everyone to hear it. I am thankful that I have that ability. Sometimes I'm quiet and I keep things hidden inside. And there are other times when I feel like I just need to get it out. I'm loud. I'm obnoxious at times most of the time. That's just a part of who I am. I know I've gotten my mouth smacked a few times for speaking my mind, but I'm proud of that part of me. I stand up for what I believe in. My parents taught me that. They taught me to speak my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment