Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5: I Am Thankful For...

November 5: I am thankful for dreams.

Dreams are all we have. Our dreams, our hopes, our wishes. When we are young, we dream about our wedding day, we dream about our careers, we dream about having a family. As adults, we dream about the same things. Our dreams grow with us. They help us mature and they are present in our experiences.

Not only am I thankful for those kinds of dreams, but I am also thankful for the dreams I have at night. When I lay my head on my pillow and close my eyes, I don't know what adventures will be waiting for me. Sometimes I remember them, mostly I don't. But having those dreams reminds me that there is so much more to life than what we see with our eyes.

I am thankful that I have those dreams to reflect upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment