Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 20: I Am Thankful For...

November 20: I am thankful for my sister.


I love this picture so much. In this one photograph, you can see the laughter and the friendship we share. Sometimes I take for granted what she means to me. Growing up, we weren't very close. In fact, there were times when I didn't like her much at all. These days, I don't know what I would ever do without her. People say that the bond between sisters is so much more than a friendship and I believe that now. She and I can complete each others' sentences. We have the same thoughts, at the same time. Some people think we are twins. Though we are not, we still have those moments that make no sense... but make perfect sense. I love my sister more than words could ever say. She makes me smile... she makes me laugh... and she makes me proud to be her friend. She's so great! 

I love you, Rea. You're such an amazing woman, mother, and friend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment