Friday, February 11, 2011

Addiction

I have come to realize that I have an addiction. Not only to chocolate, but also to Puffs Plus Lotion WITH Vicks. Ugh! I forgot, until tonight, how much I love these tissues. It's ridiculous, I know. But I could seriously sit here and just inhale the menthol. I know it's got to be bad for me. But I need them, right?? Right??

I do realize that I look exactly like this photo every time I get out a new tissue. It's love, I tell ya!

And back to the other addictions I'm having lately. Chocolate. Wine.I don't know if it's just because it's so readily available or because of Valentine's Day or if I'm secretly depressed because I'm alone... again... on another holiday. LOL. But... I'm definitely taking advantage of the good stuff these days. Today, caramels... Tomorrow, brownies. It's awful, I know. But chocolate is unconditional love. And the wine is just good for the soul. Good for my soul anyway. Who says you can't have it all??


No comments:

Post a Comment