Thursday, February 24, 2011

WARNING!!!

I believe it is officially the beginning of wild weather season. The wind is whistling through the window and I'm hoping I'll sleep well in it. In fact, I might turn in very soon. And I think it's gonna have to be sooner rather than later... The National Weather Service has cut off my DVR 3 times during my 30 minute recording of Sex And The City... and I skip commercials! If I had my choice, I think I'd take snow tonight... At least when it snows, I get to watch my shows.

On another note... Today is Thursday. Which means tomorrow is Friday. And I'm one week away from my Mississippi/New Orleans vacation. Mardi Gras 2011 here we come! I've been thinking about this trip since the opportunity came up. I've got to figure out what to pack and what we're going to be doing. And I've got to stop thinking about missing Nolan. I know I'm going to have a wonderful time... but I know I'm going to miss my little buddy so much. I just hope I can get through the days gone without a breakdown. So my focus is going to be fun... the whole time! And celebrating my best girl's 30th birthday is going to be the best! I think I'm past this thunderstorm... I'm ready for a Hurricane!

No comments:

Post a Comment