Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day...


I've been away from my blog for a few days celebrating the holiday in my own way. Dinner on Saturday night with my best girl was so much fun. I forgot how good the drinks are at Friday's.
Pink Punk Cosmo = Delicious!

We ate... we drank... and we were merry.

After spending a wonderful night, just two single girls, I stopped down at the bar for a little bit. Why waste a good outfit, right?! Well I left there and went home. It was nice to get into bed and just get some sleep. On Sunday, we celebrated V-Day with Nolan. He had so much fun with all his surprises.

This is him with his "big red puppy".

And he was a little "sweetheart" in the newspaper.

Then after all a beautiful, sunny day we shared a nice family dinner at Olive Garden. Afterwards, I spent another Sunday singing the blues at Wha Bah with my best girl.

Ending up the night was laughter in the bathroom stalls while reading the crazy messages scrawled on the wooden doors. It's so funny that people still vandalize property like that. It's even funnier that we get a kick out of reading it and just hope for something new. LOL. We got your number Tisha! Wait... was her name Tisha?! LOL. Wow, what a weekend?!

So I'm ending my Happy Heart Day by spending the night at home with my little buddy. At least I'm festive in my Valentine pajama pants. Sometimes holidays are really exciting... and sometimes they're just like today. And today is just a Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment