Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Goes Around...

So they say "what goes around comes around" and I'm sure they're right. "THEY" being everyone believing in Karma. I totally believe in Karma. But I'm not really understanding "WHEN" it's going to come around. LOL. I try to do what I think is best and I try to help out other people, but it seems like what I'm sending out there is never being returned. LOL. I'm about to purchase one of those Karma necklaces and hope for the best. In the meantime, I'm just going to tough it out and wait for the results of my kindness.


On one episode of Friends, I think it was Phoebe that said there was no such thing as a selfless act of kindness. And I totally agree. No matter what you do, who you help or how much you help... even if you do it anonymously... you still get some sort of reward or feeling of good deed. Maybe that's all I should be looking for... Maybe that's all it takes. Maybe I'm asking for too much. Yeah I'm always asking for too much.

Well it's off of here for me. My bedtime just keeps getting later and later these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment