Monday, February 7, 2011

Same ole, same ole...

For someone that likes herself just fine, I sure spend a lot of time talking about the opposite. But I think I know what my issue is... I think I'm constantly afraid that guys won't like me for me and I sabotage any chances of letting a guy in to know me. I'm quick to blow off someone and even quicker at reverting to my old habits of hanging around the house and playing with my nephew. How do I stop the sabotage?

Other than this thought, my day has been filled with snow. And I cannot lie... I love it! It's absolutely beautiful. I don't have any reason whatsoever to complain. Even though Spring is nice and it's just around the corner. I still love me some snow. I think this calls for a big cup of cocoa!!


On another note, my nephew is sick. It breaks my heart to see him feeling so bad. I'm sure there are things going around (flu, strep, etc), but I really hope it's just a 24 hour thing.

So for now, I'm going to cuddle up and keep warm and watch the snow out my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment