Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Sister... My Forever Friend...


To my dearest sister...

 I love you more than you will ever know. And, to me, you're never "just" my sister. You're my forever friend. You're the person I turn to. You're the one I act silly with. My carbon copy, people say. I look up to you in so many ways. And I listen to you even when you're not saying a word. Because we know each other... inside and out. Backwards and front. We know us. And we know when things are bothering each other. And we know when it's right to say something and when it's not. More often than not, I usually say something anyway... which leads to a fight or something stupid. (This goes back to one of my 30 Day Challenge Photos... keeping my mouth shut.) But without those words, even when inappropriate, I'm me. And you accept me for who I am. And you're you... and I accept you for who you are. I believe in you. I will always believe in you... even if no one else does. I do. Because you're a part of me. A part of me that I will forever treasure. When it comes to "best girls"... you're one of few. And I wouldn't trade your love, your wisdom and your trust for anything in the world. I love you, Rea. Thank you for always being my number one. I hope you truly know what you mean to me and never have to question that.

No comments:

Post a Comment