Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ugh... Sigh... Yuck... Blah...

Valentine's Day has come and gone. Another year has passed. Another year older. Another year {somewhat... for the most part... pretty much} happily single.



I'm very disturbed to say that I'm not happy about something. I'm not happy at all! I ordered flowers through FTD for my sister for Valentine's Day and she still has not received them. I also ordered flowers for my mother and my best girl. I had to order them through 1-800-Flowers because FTD wouldn't take my order. Well, mom and Crystal got their flowers before they left work on Monday. Here it is Tuesday evening and there's no sign at all... not one leaf... not one petal to be found. Just so you guys know, it stinks to pay extra for delivery and then not get it the next day even. Today would have been fine. I would have been okay with that. But she has yet to receive them and I'm not happy.



On a side note, I'm not happy with this raw feeling in my throat. I've been having some health issues, as I'm sure many of you have. Sinus or allergy or cold or flu... something is getting me down. My eyes are sore. My chest hurts. I have a nagging cough that's making my throat raw. Ugh! I love every season we have. But it's the "in-between" seasons that really get me down.

Even feeling rough, I managed to bake and decorate a baby shower cake for tomorrow. I know I've done better... but it still turned out pretty cute. I hope the mother-to-be likes it. :) I'm actually starting to rock out some cakes lately... maybe I should start charging... LOL


Now it's off to bed. I'll do those dishes tomorrow. {"I won't think about it now. I'll think about it tomorrow." ~ Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With The Wind}

No comments:

Post a Comment