Friday, February 4, 2011

Out of touch...

Well... I feel like I've been away from my blog forever. This week has been a little busy, a little exhausting and a whole lot spontaneous.

One week ago today, we decided to up and go to Gatlinburg. And I mean on a whim!! I was driving home from work when my mom called to tell me to hurry it up and pack a bag. Then I stopped off at Wha Bah for the KY Blues Society's Blues Jam on Sunday night when I returned from the mountains. Another spontaneous part of the week was the cake making. Then I felt sick... and then I got some meds to take care of that.

We had ladies night with all the aunts and cousins (that we could get together). We laughed until we were in tears reading the funniest things.

We spent quality time with our beautiful grandmother.


And just enjoyed each other's company.


The week should close out with a bang! Tonight was a little low-key. Tomorrow is another story. Shopping in Lebanon, TN with my best girl and then seeing my guys at Wha Bah tomorrow night. A weekend with Floord is always a good weekend. THEN... as if that weren't enough already... Superbowl party at my other best girl's house. I say my life is good... but really... My life is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment