Monday, January 17, 2011

Absolutely Nothing...

Ever have those days when you do absolutely nothing at all. I feel like I've had one of those days today. Apart from doing nothing, I fixed dinner. And not just any boring old Monday night dinner. I made (from scratch) Chicken Parmesan. And not to toot my own horn, but it was damn good!

I'm starting to close out my evening now and relaxation is setting in. I've been a bum this weekend... a cook... a sitter... and a sleeper. I've worked out (a little bit) and I've thought about doing a little cleaning up around here, though it has yet to happen. And I've definitely enjoyed some quality time with my best girl and my little buddy. All-in-all a good weekend. But, it's back to the daily grind tomorrow morning... early.

So now I'm headed to shower and to bed. One more day has come and gone. Let's see what tomorrow holds...

No comments:

Post a Comment