Saturday, January 15, 2011

Carpooling and Cupcakes

On the way home from town tonight with my sister, my nephew is yawning and I'm thinking bed sounds good. Then I look at the clock and realize it's 7:49... what the crap?! I mean it's not like I've been up running around all day long non-stop. I need a boost of energy or maybe I need to turn back time a few years to when my energy level was a little higher.

The weather today was beautiful, though I spent the entire day indoors (hahahaha). Breakfast at the community center was the beginning... then carpooling with the family to the tanning bed for "bring a friend tanning"... then meeting up with a good friend for walking, talking, shopping. After arriving home, I ran back into town with my sister and nephew... dinner and cupcakes. Though I must say, we all got a cupcake and not one of us has eaten any of our cupcake. LOL. So I'm not sure what the point was in buying them.

Now I've worked out (not as hard-core as I could have because it's the weekend, right?!) and I'm about to pamper myself with a little "me" time. I'm sure life could be better this... but I'm not so sure it could be much better than this...

p.s. The guy from last night wants a rain check. ;) I think I can handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment