Monday, January 24, 2011

Every other day...

Monday, Monday... Can't trust that day...

Those are interesting lyrics. Especially to someone who finds it hard to trust at all. I say that... but I trust my friends completely. And I trust my family completely. But I don't trust every day that passes. I don't live these days to the fullest. Something keeps holding me back. I just have to figure out what it is.

On another note... someone from a few years ago has resurfaced in my life in a completely different role. To be honest, she and I weren't very close. Her husband and my bf (at the time) were best friends. So by default we were friends. I didn't truly value her then... but I have learned that I should have spent a little time and gotten to know her better then. Today, I feel like she and I are much closer and we're only getting closer. She's an amazing, beautiful woman with a vision of life like none other. I value her friendship... and I put complete trust in her. I can only hope that our lives will continue on with each other in them. I hope to visit her really soon... She's an inspiration to me... An inspiration that came when I least expected it, and one that was truly a surprise.

I'm closing this evening by being thankful for all of my friends and family. One of my dearest friends is suffering a really sad loss right now. She's lost a family member. I can only pray for release for her and her family. The release of sadness and the opening of their hearts to understanding. May the Lord walk along beside them until they find a way to move on. Another friend of mine is going through her own issues wanting, looking, needing to find love and affection. I truly hope she knows her worth and never settles for right now... forever. (Mr. Right Now is only meant for right now... lol). I love you all and put you very close to my heart. Lean on me when times are tough... I'm more than happy to be your shoulder to lean on...

No comments:

Post a Comment