Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scatter-brain

Every time I sit down to write on million thoughts start swimming in my head. I'm really hoping that one day I'll get it together and write a worthwhile blog entry. Until then, you're stuck with scatter-brain.

I must admit, though, that I am pretty much scatter-brained all the time. I may be thinking about one thing one minute and that one thing will lead to 12 other things in less than 30 seconds. It's a wonder I get anything out at all.

Speaking of getting out... I went out for a bit again tonight. I don't know how to act being out on the town (somewhat) twice in one weekend. LOL. I spent about an hour or so out at a blues jam with my friend. She and I enjoyed some great music and looked around at the local scenery. One guy in particular caught her eye, but I think I was more into the tunes. Music warms my soul and I can't get enough of it.

I'm closing out the day wondering how my brain slows down long enough to actually fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment