Monday, January 31, 2011

Catch Up...

So this is going to be a quick, brief summary of the last few days. I haven't been blogging because I've been out of town. Friday afternoon, right after leaving work, my family decided to pack a bag and head to the mountains. I know what you're thinking... more snow??? BUT... it was absolutely beautiful in Gatlinburg this past weekend. Sunny and 67 degrees.

We enjoyed two nights in a two bedroom suite, shopping, miniature golf, great food and mountain majesty.

Mom, Nolan, Larea and Dad on top of the mountain

Rea and Nolan enjoying a little race time

He got a "Hole In One" (seriously) on the 18th hole

Me and Rea riding the tram up to Ober Gatlinburg

It was so funny to see people in shorts and tank tops... and then all snow bunnied up on the slopes... at the same place... the same day. LOL.

LOL... Larea loves her Coach purse and wallet.

After a wonderful spontaneous weekend away, it was time to come home. We stopped for dinner in Somerset so we could spend a moment with my brother. 

After that, I came home to Wha Bah and the Kentucky Blues Society... and my best girl.


Overall, it was a wonderful weekend. I'm ready for another weekend of great times and fantastic memories. Bring on this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment