Friday, January 14, 2011

You're A Little More Flighty...

Does it mean that I'm old when I'm sitting in bed blogging at 11:23 on a Friday night?? In my defense, I just got home from spending some QT with my girl. Beer... Laughter... Conversation... What more could you want?!

Tonight I wondered to myself... "Is it possible for two people to have the same soul?" I seriously think my friend and I share a soul... She's just a little more flighty and I'm a little more grounded. I wish I could be as carefree as she is. And I feel like I'm half-way between responsible/boring and rambling gypsy. And rambling gypsy is definitely more fun.

In practicing my carefree ways, I went out on a limb tonight and did something I probably wouldn't have done without her encouragement. I asked a guy to join us for drinks. LOL. Yes... I know that sounds like the stupidest thing ever. But coming from a girl that NEVER knows when she's being flirted with and NEVER knows how to flirt with anyone else... it's a big deal. It's true... he didn't come. But I don't have a phone number for him so I messaged him through Facebook. And I really don't know if he was working or not. But... still... I did the unthinkable for me.

Oh well... right?! Such is life. I'm beyond tired now and just wish I'd shut this computer down and snuggle in for the night. It just makes me realize that I probably STILL don't know who I really am. Maybe I'll find me one day and all these random puzzle pieces will fit together once and for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment