Sunday, November 6, 2011

I am thankful... day 1

So I'm going to play a bit of catch up right now... bear with me.

November 1: I am thankful to wake up every morning.

There have been times that I have fallen into an extreme depression and, I'm sad to say, that I thought it might not be worth living this life of mine. I cannot say that I've outgrown all of that depression, but life has gotten so much better. I realized life is good, every day. Yeah, sure there are days when I just want to bury my head in a pillow and not get out of bed. But then, a sweet little boy runs up the stairs to give me a hug and a sugar and tell me he loves me. And I know in my heart it's worth it to wake up every morning just to hear that.

So yes... I am thankful to wake up every morning and get to live my life with the ones that I love so much... that love me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment