Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am thankful... day 24

November 24: I am thankful for amazing, wonderful, loving, caring beautiful parents. I know that I am blessed beyond words and it's because of them.


I love that I come from an amazing family. I love that my parents are good people and they would give you the very shirt off of their back at any time. Watching them throughout my life has shown me the value of truly loving others. They have shown me responsibility and how to behave. They've shown me how to stand up for what's right and what I believe in. They've taught me that I can be whatever I want to be, BE whoever I want to be. And they've taught me how to love unconditionally by their example. 
I couldn't ask for better parents that what I have now because there isn't anyone out there that could begin to compare to my dad and mom. They have made me who I am by letting me be who I am. And that means so much more to me than I could ever explain in words. I love my parents with my whole heart and I'm so thankful that I can call them dad and mom... any time, any day, anywhere. I know I can always come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment