Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am thankful... day 12

November 12: I am thankful that some people still believe in romance... in love. It gives me some hope that maybe it will happen for me again.

At times, I feel like it's never going to happen for me again. Sometimes I feel dead inside and I often think I had my chance and now it's gone.

But there are some people who take chances and risk everything to find love and happiness. There are some people that live long lives with the ones they truly love deep inside, like my parents and my grandparents. There are some people that hope that love finds them. And there are some who go searching every day for it.

I am thankful for those people in my life that still believe in love and romance. If it were not for those people, I'm pretty sure I would totally give up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment